Shareholders

TAQA is 74.4 per cent owned by Abu Dhabi government entities. The remaining 25.6 per cent is publicly traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX).

 

Shareholder   Shareholding (%)
Government    
Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (ADWEA)   52.38
Fund for the Support of Farm Owners   21.67
Other Abu Dhabi government entities   0.37
Total government shareholding   74.42
Non-government shareholding   25.58
    100.0