We are committed to achieving long-term economic development for all our stakeholders
As a global energy company we recognise our responsibility for the protection and development of our people, the environment and the local communities in which we operate.
Consistent with our overall business values we are guided by a number of principles that drive our approach to sustainable development:
- We believe that no operational priority is more important than the protection of the health, safety and security of our employees, contractors and the public;
- We must continue to respect, protect and understand the natural environment now and in the future;
- We will operate to the highest ethical standards;
- We are committed to providing a stimulating, rewarding and supportive work environment for all our employees;
- We will try to be a powerful contributor to the communities that we are part of.
TAQA is proud to align its strategy both domestically and globally to the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, working towards sustainable economic development (see Economic Vision).