Saudi Arabia

TAQA has a 25 per cent interest in the Jubail power plant. The 250 megawatt co-generation facility delivers power and steam to the SADAF Petrochemical Plant.

Since 2005, TAQA has held a 25 per cent interest in the Jubail power plant, with National Power Company, a joint venture established by Al-Zamil & Brothers Co. and Elseif Co., who hold the remaining 75 per cent interest in the plant.

This co-generation facility delivers its entire output to the SADAF Petrochemical Plant to fuel its operations. The plant has a generation capacity of 250 megawatt.